(a) Licensed retailers and licensed microbusinesses authorized to engage in retail sales shall only serve customers who are within the licensed premises, or at a delivery address that meets the requirements of this division.
(1) The sale and delivery of cannabis goods shall not occur through a pass-out window or a slide-out tray to the exterior of the licensed premises.
(2) Licensed retailers or licensed microbusinesses authorized to engage in retail sales shall not operate as or with a drive-in or drive-through at which cannabis goods are sold to persons within or about a motor vehicle.
(3) No cannabis goods shall be sold and/or delivered by any means or method to any person within a motor vehicle.
(b) Alcoholic beverages as defined in Business and Professions Code section 23004 shall not be stored or consumed on a licensed premises.
(c) Any licensed retailer or microbusiness authorized to conduct retail sales that is adjacent to another premises engaging in manufacturing, cultivation, or distribution shall be separated from those premises by walls, and any doors leading to the cultivation, distribution, or manufacturing premises shall remain closed.
(d) Cannabis goods shall not be dispersed in the air throughout the premises or throughout a portion of the premises by an oil diffuser or any other vaporizing device that is intended to disperse the vapor throughout the premises or throughout a portion of the premises. This section shall not be interpreted to prohibit cannabis goods consumption on the premises of a licensed retailer or licensed microbusiness authorized to engage in retail sales that is conducted in accordance with Business and Professions Code section 26200(g).
(e) Notwithstanding subsection (a), a commercial cannabis business may have a drive-in or drive-through window only if, prior to June 1, 2018:
(1) The commercial cannabis business received a license or permit from the local jurisdiction for a premises including a drive-in or drive-through window which was disclosed on the local application; or
(2) The commercial cannabis business has submitted an application to the local jurisdiction for a license or permit which, at the time of submission of the application, included information that a drive-in or drive-through window was already part of, or proposed to be part of, the premises, and after June 1, 2018, the local jurisdiction approves the premises with a drive-in or drive-through window.
Authority: Section 26013, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 26001, 26012 and 26053, Business and Professions Code.