(a) A licensee and their designated account manager(s) shall:
(1) Designate track and trace system users, as needed, and require the system users to be trained in the proper and lawful use of the track and trace system before the users are permitted to access the track and trace system;
(2) Maintain an accurate and complete list of all of the licensee’s track and trace system users, including full names and usernames, and update the list immediately when changes occur;
(3) Remove a user from the licensee’s track and trace system account when that individual is no longer authorized to represent the licensee;
(4) Correct any data entry errors within three (3) calendar days of discovery of the error;
(5) Tag and enter all inventory in the track and trace system as required by section 15049;
(6) Monitor all system notifications and resolve all issues identified. The notification shall not be dismissed by an account manager before resolution of the issue(s) identified in the notification;
(7) Notify the Department of any loss of access to the track and trace system that exceeds 72 hours; and
(8) Reconcile the inventory of cannabis and cannabis products on the licensed premises with the track and trace system database at least once every thirty (30) calendar days.
Authority: Section 26013, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 26067, 26070 and 26160, Business and Professions Code.