(a) A licensed distributor shall ensure that all batches of cannabis or cannabis products are stored separately and distinctly from other batches of cannabis or cannabis products on the licensed distributor’s premises.
(b) A licensed distributor shall ensure a label with the following information is physically attached to each container of each batch:
(1) The name, license number, and licensed premises address of the licensee who provided the batch;
(2) The date of entry into the licensed distributor’s storage area;
(3) The unique identifiers and batch number, if any, associated with the batch;
(4) A description of the cannabis or cannabis products with enough detail to easily identify the batch;
(5) The weight of or quantity of units in the batch; and
(6) The best-by, sell-by, or expiration date of the batch, if any.
Authority: Section 26013, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 26110 and 26120, Business and Professions Code.